|Title:||Digital Client Services Manager|
Digital Client Services Manager
Chevy Chase, MD
Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services with over 250 employees and 4 locations world-wide. Our customers include some of world’s premium brands such as US Bank, Marriott, Hyatt and TrueValue, who use Milestone products to improve the experience of their consumers and increase search visibility for their branches and locations across the Google, Bing, Yelp, Maps, and the rest of the internet ecosystem. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 500 awards and 2,000+ customers, Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts. Learn more about Milestone at www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns
The Digital Client Services Manager will be directly responsible for the daily management of client level Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Digital Service programs for a Milestone client’s portfolio of hotels, restaurants, and retail establishments globally. Clients programs are focused on providing a comprehensive SEO solution with 11 available add ons including services like enhanced SEO, Website Content, Online Travel Agent (OTA) Content, Paid Media, Social Media, Online Reputation, etc.
The Digital Client Services Manager, acts as the main point of contact for the hotels and is the liaison between internal teams, ensuring all deliverables are met and tactics are executed on time. This position is responsible for setting program strategy, defining expectations, providing performance reports and ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality, or related major.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer facing position
- 2+ years digital marketing experience preferred, experience with hotels a plus.
- Agency work experience preferred; primarily in a property client services/account services role.
- Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) required
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Desired Skills & Competencies Required:
- Strong Client Servicing skills.
- Time and Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze data across multiple reporting sources and create reports and presentations detailing trends, projections, performance, etc.
- Experience to present reports and analysis to individuals and in a team setting.
- Digital Marketing Experience comprising of SEO, Paid Campaigns, Website, and Analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including presentations.
- Ability to stay calm while handling clients, proactive with attention to detail.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Serve as a central point of contact while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction for your assigned customer accounts
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, constantly managing customer expectations
- Serve as a first point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate, manage, and drive escalations with Milestone services, sales, and product teams
- Addresses ad-hoc property questions and concerns in an effective and timely manner.
- Provide proactive status updates to required parties
- Host periodic checkpoint and status calls with customer and internal stakeholders
- Actively seeks out opportunities to keep current on the latest trends in the industry
- Present social and paid media marketing strategies to current and prospective clients
- Monitor performance through regular ROI reports; formulate strategies to build on strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Works with internal Operations team to guarantee program tactics are executed on-time and at a high-quality.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing properties through open communication.
- Establishes and maintains complete and up-to-date information on all client’s status and performance.
- Interpret reporting trends and proactively communicate performance to hotels in the form of presentations.
- Makes strategic recommendations for additional services/tactics to enhance program to meet property goals.
- Supports department-wide efforts to improve Digital Service culture and work environment.
Reasons why working at Milestone is so great:
♦ Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity.
♦ Stable and rapidly growing company.
♦ Opportunity to innovate and collaborate with a talented team.
♦ Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and 401k plan with company match.
♦ Paid Time off, Holidays and flexible work schedule.
♦ Exciting and innovative work environment.
♦ Employee referral incentive program.
♦ Breakfast provided every Friday.
♦ Bi-weekly Happy Hour.
♦ Monthly office events.
♦ Quarterly offsite outings.