|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Are you a looking for a digital agency that offers cutting-edge software and services?
- Are you looking to work in a fast paced, innovative environment, where you can see your ideas shaping into actual products/services which can help customers improve returns?
Milestone is a private fast growing 300+ people Digital Marketing company. We are part of a $120 billion fast-growing digital marketing industry having a 15% growth rate. You will have the ability to work with unique platforms and cutting-edge technologies. Milestone Inc. is expanding its team of talented professionals by adding a full-time Web Developer to our Santa Clara to focus on supporting clients and account managers on website development projects, multi-channel and creative campaign development projects, internal product enhancements, etc.
Web Developer at Milestone brings together technical prowess together customer suave. They help Milestone’s customers and their websites to succeed, as well as work with customer success managers ensure rapid turn-around of enhancements. They also liaise with off-shore development teams.
This position requires understanding of digital marketing, project management, web development processes and timelines and constant interactions with internal technical and non-technical departments and external clients. A perfect candidate for this role is able to combine both technical and client facing skills to the benefit of both Milestone and our clients. Advanced coding skills and general understanding of application programming and design are highly valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tailoring user experiences
- Production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Implementing responsive design for mobile site
- Contributing some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more
- Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs
- Consulting on SEO best practice
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop or Gimp.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of SEO/Digital Marketing principles would be added advantage
- Excellent English Communication Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
About Milestone Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Learn more by visiting www.milestoneinternet.com
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
- Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns