Director of Sales - Hospitality
|Title:||Director of Sales - Hospitality|
Director of Sales - Hospitality
We are looking for a sales and business development professional who will expand Milestone’s presence in the Southwest in the hospitality vertical. Milestone is an industry leader in hospitality and the goal is to extend the delight that our current customers are experiencing across other hotels, management groups and brands. Great opportunity to step into a growing company with an established vertical to expand.
- Southern California, Nevada or Arizona
- Florida, SE US
- Sell the full portfolio of Milestone solutions to hospitality clients
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of prospective business at least 3X the value of sales goal for the corresponding period through emails, cold-calling, trade-show participation, and industry relationships
- Be able to connect with senior digital executives in hospitality to understand their needs and challenges and present solutions using Milestone product portfolio.
- Quickly follow up and qualify all incoming leads for the territory.
- Be able to present the Milestone product presentations and demo the software platforms to appropriate contacts at the customers.
- Manage the complete sales cycle from discovery calls all the way through contract discussions and launch of development efforts internally.
- Centrally coordinate company resource to assist in the completion of responses to RFI/RFPs for designated accounts.
- With assistance from appropriate resource internally, build sales presentations for use with target accounts.
- Consistently re-visit existing customers to reinforce value of solutions being used and introduce new purchase opportunities.
- Provide ongoing customer feedback to the company Product and Marketing teams designed to improve solutions offerings.
- Represent the company in a business closing role at appropriate industry conferences and trade shows.
Key Skills Set:
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience selling software and other digital solutions to luxury and boutique properties, management companies, and hotel chains
- Experience selling to senior level customers
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets and quotas and exceeding the numbers
- Ability to develop own presentations and demonstrations for customers
- Ability to coordinate with internal team members to create solutions for customers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Willing to travel
- Experience with digital marketing techniques such as SEO, SEM and hospitality experience a strong plus
- BA or BS required;
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services with over 250 employees and 4 locations world-wide. Our customers include some of world’s premium brands such as US Bank, Marriott, Hyatt and TrueValue, who use Milestone products to improve the experience of their consumers and increase search visibility for their branches and locations across the Google, Bing, Yelp, Maps, and the rest of the internet ecosystem. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 500 awards and 2,000+ customers, Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts. Learn more about Milestone at www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications