SR Analyst, Web Analytics - Ahmedabad
|Title:||SR Analyst, Web Analytics - Ahmedabad |
|Department:||IT & MIS|
|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
Sr Analyst, Web Analytics - India
The Web Analytics team is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of web metrics across all Milestone Internet Marketing's client web sites. Working with the account managers, product teams and executives, the group helps provide insight and value through accurate reporting and in-depth analysis. The group is also the ‘go-to’ team for all things related to web metrics.
The Sr. Analyst, Web Analytics is responsible for leading analytics activities for all Milestone clients. In this capacity, this person will manage work directly with account manager / analysts to ensure proper configuration of client analytics profiles and that proper tracking code is correctly set across the sites. Must be able to troubleshoot analytics implementation issues; analyze analytics data for client websites and be able to work with account managers to analyze data from various sources to provide meaningful insight. The person should also have very strong working knowledge of analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Omniture, a working knowledge of Google Tag Manager (or any tag manager), and SEO.
Key Skills Set:
Great to Have
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Mixture of implementation and reporting preferred
- Abe to analyze data and provide insights using Google Analytics or Omniture
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix website analytics issues
- Strong understanding of campaigns and attribution with the ability to implement and create reports
- Ability to lead web analytics training with the organization and ensure consistent processes are being followed
- Ability to implement web analytics best practices across multiple websites
- Ability to create reports from multiple sets of data
- Experience troubleshooting tracking tags
- Ability to develop cross channel marketing strategies to improve ROI for clients
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Mathematics required
- 4+ years worth of hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Omniture
- Integral part of web analytics product group is a plus
- Experience with hospitality industry and management background is a plus
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago in the United States, and in Ahmedabad, Gujarat in India, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 and 2014 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of Prahlad Nagar
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medicalim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications