Social Media Manager
Milestone is a global provider of digital marketing solutions for the hospitality, tourism, hotel, resort and retail markets.
We are seeking a social media manager to join our team. We are looking for a talented, highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for building social media performance through strategic content process deployment and management. If you enjoy growing brand social channels, can work cross-functionally and lead a social media content group, then we would love to meet you!
The Social Media Manager will lead our social media marketing efforts across the company, ranging from small to enterprise accounts. This role will be responsible for developing omni-channel social media content strategies for clients in a number of different verticals to drive brand awareness, actions, conversions and advocacy from client customers. You will play a key role in both the process development and strategy deployment across all the social channels – helping us strengthen client communications and demonstrate the impact of social media marketing.
- Work with social content writers and the execution team - social media and client services managers - to deliver strategies that drive ROI and help accomplish business goals for the customers.
- Proactively review account health & propose creative solutions to drive more success for the clients from social media.
- Train all CSMs and new hires on social media scope of work, playbooks and value of our services for businesses.
- Create and present case studies and share industry news to internal teams such as marketing, client services and sales.
- Stay abreast of industry news and present solutions to adapt to industry trends.
- Identify gaps and provide solutions to improve efficiencies in social team.
- Lead the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies, content marketing, community management and paid social.
• Deep knowledge and passion for social media marketing – native to the space
• Ability to navigate multiple stakeholders, platforms and communities to ensure that strategies/goals are understood and met
• Excellent communications skills
• Detail-oriented and creative problem solver
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
• Enjoy working on collaborative, cross-functional teams
• Comfortable in a performance-based environment
• Ability to scale content calendars based on the customer goals and buyer lifecycle
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 4+ years in social media content marketing experience, agency experience preferred
• Excellent storyteller
• Comprehensive understanding of social media content marketing, demand generation, and the buyer’s journey
• Ability to deliver and convey measurable results using digital marketing analytics and tools