Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition
|Title:||Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition|
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Title: Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition
Location: Bangalore, India
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be an energetic talented, team player who will be able to follow processes and procedures.
He/she should be a self-disciplined, self-starter professional who can successfully bring open requirement’s to closure with minimal direction, guidance and oversight. The Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with all hiring managers in the India division and in conjunction with the Milestone US management team to recruit, fill positions, maintain HR policies, and employee records/reports, as well as manage administrative duties as required to support the India team.
Key Skills Set:
- Recruit/Source Candidates:
- Recruit/source using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS database), Job Portal’s and Networking websites or Social Media.
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings.
- Conduct preliminary interviews, schedule and submit qualified candidates for testing/interview with hiring manager/s
- Responsible for both US & India market
- Actively to maintain a pipeline and network of candidates for future requirements
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Coordinate or conduct screening activities e.g., drug screens, reference checks, education verification, etc.
- Technology knowledge – ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at client company
- Recruitment experience in digital marketing industry is a plus
- Following up – keep the candidates and hiring managers in the loop
- Process, consolidate and compile all new hire employee paper work e.g. employee files, etc.
- Ensure office HR policies and procedures are up-to-date and enforce such policies
Minimum Requirements/Must Have:
- At least 7+ years of Technical IT recruiting experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the internet marketing and advertising, and hospitality industry background a plus
- Strong understanding and knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) and Office Admin skills
- Able to develop and maintain hiring/recruiting reports and employee files
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, including presentation skills
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: