Director of Project Management
|Title:||Director of Project Management|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Director of Project Management.
- Are you passionate about visual design & user experience?
- Have you managed several projects and resources?
- Are you a looking for a digital agency that offers cutting-edge software and services?
Are you comfortable in a fast-paced customer focused environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques and collaborate with project managers and other members of the web team (design, development, strategy, UX) to communicate ideas – Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology and business acumen. It is important to us to deliver a transparent, collaborative experience that is exceptional and without pretense.
- Interacts regularly with client(s) to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved.
- Develops and implements action plans to correct variances. Anticipates and responds to the client's needs and concerns.
- Manages and leads project management staff in the market and ensures thorough staff understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to Communicate with Diverse Group of Stakeholders
- Experience working with Scrum Methodologies
- Web Technologies Experience
- Experience with CMS platforms and understanding of APIs
- Architect solutions for client projects, including functional requirement analysis, testing and launch
- Oversee the work of developers and designers, review code, testing and the delivery of quality websites
- Lead the technical development, maintenance and web operations for the services team
- Work closely with technical team to deploy the websites using standard deployment process
- Evaluate emerging web technologies for quality, maintainability, and performance
- Work with members of the account management and fulfillment teams to ensure client’s satisfaction
- Communicate project status, manage risks, and maintain development schedule for services team
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Client management and Project Management – Director of Project Management will be working closely with CSM team to onboard various clients on Milestone software and services. In this role, the Director will be interacting with client and CS team in planning, scheduling and delivery of projects.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – Working with Sales team to budget different resources needed to accomplish incoming project. Assist in defining project scope with the ability and flexibility to realistically scale efforts according to clients' financial considerations.
- Capacity Planning – Efficient use of all the resources available by managing capacity.
- Customer Delight - Lead customer success team in providing excellent customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience managing multiple website projects in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- 5+ years’ experience in web project management, website management
- 5+ years ‘experience using such CMS platforms as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Hands-on experience with responsive site development, website server technologies, and hosting platforms
- Detail-oriented, organized, enthusiastic, passionate, creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior digital agency experience a plus
Key Skills Set:
- Extensive experience in onboarding clients on websites, software and various services
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services with over 250 employees and 4 locations world-wide. Our customers include some of world’s premium brands such as US Bank, Marriott, Hyatt and TrueValue, who use Milestone products to improve the experience of their consumers and increase search visibility for their branches and locations across the Google, Bing, Yelp, Maps, and the rest of the internet ecosystem. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 500 awards and 2,000+ customers, Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts. Learn more about Milestone at www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: