Director of Agency Operations
|Title:||Director of Agency Operations|
|Department:||IT & MIS|
|Location:||Chevy Chase, MD|
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone has been a pioneer and provider of digital marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, banks, retail brands, location based businesses around the world. Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for several years in the row by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and is also listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Director of Agency Operations
Individual in the role of Director of Operations will oversee the daily operations of our DC office and ensure highest level of efficiency with which we deliver products and services to our clients. Ideal candidate for this role should have proven senior management experience, in a fast-paced environment. Individual in this role will work closely with Milestone’s executive team to strategize, plan, and develop short- and long-term plans to drive efficiency and lead adoption of the strategy across Milestone’s offices.
- Lead day-to-day operations of Milestone’s DC office, being instrumental in hiring, employees’ career planning/development, resource allocation, and other decisions to ensure highest level of employee and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with all cross-functional department heads, executive team to continually improve on existing processes/systems to drive efficiency
- Develop, execute, and track day-to-day operational processes and systems that provide visibility into goals, progress, and challenges
- Monitor progress on key metrics for day-to-day performance of operations
- Create and implement short- and long-term strategies to maximize output and minimize costs
- Ensure organization policies and standards are being adhered to
- Proven experience in a senior-level operations role or equivalent position
- Excellent leadership and team building abilities
- Excellent organization, communication, people skills
- Familiarity with industry-wide tools and processes to help drive scalability, efficiency, and improve quality
- Ability to streamline and implement structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support shifting business needs
- Knowledge of multiple operational functions, including customer services, employee management, finance, etc
- Prior agency work experience is preferred
- Proficient in digital marketing – very good understanding of digital marketing KPIs, strategies that lead to success, metrics used to measure success, etc
- Excellent skills present to C-level, and top strategic customers
- Public speaking skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone Internet Marketing require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check By applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone Internet Marketing’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications