Customer Success Manager - Santa Clara
|Title:||Customer Success Manager - Santa Clara|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
A full-time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Inc. has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries. With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world.
- Serve as a central point of contact while assuring high levels of customer satisfaction for your assigned customer accounts.
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, constantly managing customer expectations.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate, manage, and drive escalations with Milestone services, sales, and product teams.
- Provide proactive status updates to required parties.
- Host periodic checkpoint and status calls with the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Identify enablement goals and plans.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry.
- Present social and paid media marketing strategies to current and prospective clients.
- Monitor performance through regular ROI reports; formulate strategies to build on strengths and overcome weaknesses.
Key Skills Set:
- 4+ years’ experience in Account Management/Customer Success.
- BA from an accredited college or university. College Degree is a must.
- Experience within hospitality industry (lodging, dining, tourism).
- Experience in E-commerce.
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) desired.
Reasons why working at Milestone is so great:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity.
- Stable and rapidly growing company.
- Opportunity to innovate and collaborate with a talented team.
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with company match.
- Paid Time off, Holidays and flexible work schedule.
- Exciting and innovative work environment.
- Employee referral incentive program.
- Breakfast provided every Friday.
- Bi-weekly Happy Hour.
- Monthly office events.
- Quarterly offsite outings
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications