|Title:||Software Team Lead|
|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
Job Title: Software Team Lead
Location: Ahmedabad or Bangalore
We are looking for an energetic and Passionate Technology Leader with Experience in distributed, cloud-based application development using microservices architecture. In this role you will have the opportunity to influence and architect what we build and how we scale. If you love having real world challenges and making customers happy while fostering your desire to write perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
The Ideal Candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many Computer Science Disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability. Along with coding, you will be responsible for working with product managers, designers, Data Analytics team and Center of Excellence team on our agile team structure. We love product engineers who lead the charge, communicating with customers and delivering the most beautiful, intuitive application possible.
- Build the next generation multi-tenant, elastic computing cloud platform with infinite scalability, reliability, manageability
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build features that delight customers
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedule
- 10+ years of Experience in Microsoft Technology stack (C#/.NET, SQL Server, Web API).
- 2+ years of Experience leading software teams of 4+ Developers
- 2+ years of Experience of Developing and deploying cloud based (Azure / AWS) applications.
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 2.0 and above.
- Deep expertise in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Understanding or scalable architecture (Azure Service Bus, Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Docker, Data Lake)
- Must have experience of CI/CD, Git, Branching/Merging.
- Familiarity with scrum methodology and test-driven software development.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly complex projects
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB/Cosmos DB, Elasticsearch, Redis).
- Hands-on experience with Bootstrap 4 or Apache Spark.
- Experience in startup environment.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- Work in an innovative digital marketing software + services organization
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program