UX QA Designer
|Title:||UX QA Designer|
|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
UX QA Designer
As a UX/UI Quality Assurance Specialist you will contribute to the documentation, functionality, optimization, and overall quality assurance of all user-facing aspects of our clients’ website. Most of your time will be spent ensuring that our clients’ sites display as designed, run without bugs, and are regularly tested across all our target platforms.
You’ll work with designers & developers to understand our CMS structure and anticipate what user-facing areas our deployments interact with and develop testing plans to ensure everything works as specified.
Manual testing will be a big part of what you do too -- we’ll expect you to be the expert on what the user sees and the person who catches user-facing problems.
- Take the initiative in the quality assurance practice surrounding our clients’ website.
- Collect testing needs from our project teams and determine priorities that are consistent with business goals and objectives
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability, credibility, desirability)
- Understanding of UX and UX principles and their application across digital products and services
- Create, find, and implement processes for manual testing
- Create and maintain testing scenarios for our websites
- Report and document issues for our development teams
- Test and validate features and fixes from our development teams
- Controlling the quality of all deliverables
- Working across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines
- Maintain and organize documentation for system behaviour
- Plan, moderate and report remote and one-on-one usability sessions to obtain user preferences and feedback
- Present findings and recommendations in a plan that drives future website improvements
About Milestone Inc.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX QA
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Attention to detail and an understanding of user experience (UX)
- Need to perform QA across all the latest devices and browsers
- Experience with issue/bug/defect tracking tools
- Fast-learning abilities and eagerness to expand your skills
- Experience in written requirements and use cases
- Experience with issue/defect tracking and change management tools
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work effectively in an agile development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, digital media, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
5 Days a Week
Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
Stable and rapidly growing company
Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
Exciting and innovative work environment
Employee referral incentive program
Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: