India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad
- Design and write specifications for new features and/or new releases according to business/client requirements.
- Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the design requirements.
- Support Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs within and across systems.
- Author thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question, including business requirements, use cases, and Business System Concept documents.
- Evaluate data availability and assess the needs of the various business partners including local, regional, and global leadership to optimize the process and reporting
- Partner with external vendors to ensure a focus on implementation of best practices around cross-system data continuity, data hygiene, and business process definition
- Develop external and cross-functional relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders to develop insights for strategic and tactical decisions. Keep clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Resolve requirements conflicts between business units or between business and technology.
- Contribute to project planning activities.
- Responsible for periodic updates of project status to management.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field required.
- 4+ years of experience as in Business Analyst in a similar industry
- System/business analysis experience required.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions
For over 25 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Milestone helps businesses create, organize, and amplify their digital information by enhancing their digital presence to make information more accurate, consistent, and visible. We do this with an omnichannel digital presence platform and add to it as much or as little design and service as businesses need to help them engage everywhere their customers are. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies.
- Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018, “Best use of search” in 2019. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company. â¯
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
SPEED: We have the fastest and only SEO-first CMS on the market
COMPANY POSITION: Joining a company that is poised to capitalize on the accelerating digital transformation
GROW: Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunityâ¯
IMPACT: Create an impact through the thought leadership you bring to the teamâ¯
ETHICS: A principled and values-based culture
STIMULATION: Exciting and innovative work environmentâ¯
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: