Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
|Title:||Senior Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager/ Senior Recruiter
Santa Clara, CA
About Milestone, Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Milestone is looking for a Senior recruiter to be based out of our headquarters in Santa Clara, CA.
- BA from accredited college or university
- 4 to 6 years recruiting experience in Marketing Technology and Digital Industry
- Digital agency experience (familiarity with SEO/SEM skills/background needed to fill open positions)
- Knowledge of several areas of Search Engine Marketing and Hotel Industry
- Proficient in search terminology
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Proficient on all Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with an aggressive and proactive attitude.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions available across all departments
- Manage all candidates during the interview phase from initial contact through hiring
- Identifying creative recruiting sources to attract qualified candidates
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
- Source candidates from job boards, cold calling, recruiting and internal referrals
- Screen all candidates for experience and cultural fit
- Perform reference checks
- Maintain candidate database
Top Reasons to Work for Milestone:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with amazing, creative, and talented teams
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid holidays
- Phantom stock options, bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Friday breakfast social & happy hours – get to know your teams and co-workers
- Monthly events: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue
- Quarterly teambuilding outings: picnics, BBQs, cooking classes, bowling, lake cruises
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: