|Title:||IT System Administrator|
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Title: IT System Administrator
We are looking for an IT system admin to support users primarily for Our Bangalore Team, and other remote locations if needed. Person Hired will collaborate with the rest of the IT Staff located in Ahmedabad location.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Answer employee IT questions in person, via phone, MS Team, and JIRA ticket systems
- Perform Active Directory administration, Office 365 Cloud services.
- Assist fellow employees with installation, upgrade, setup, and configuration of escrow software and other desktop and server-based applications
- Document troubleshooting steps to resolve issues in ticket systems
- Use the IT ticketing system Troubleshoot issues that relate to software, hardware, and network (LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, etc...) and to communicate issues/bugs/resolutions to employees and team members
- Domain purchasing, setting up DNS and IIS 8.1 for website hosting and CDN hosting (Cloudflare)
- Provide configuration and administrative support JIRA Cloud
- Create and copy projects.
- Design and implement custom workflows, fields, permission schemes, post functions, etc.
- Build filters, custom dashboards, and reports. Coordinate and respond to support requests.
- Manage and update software and licenses. Install, configure, test, and manage plug-ins.
- Train new staff on JIRA/Confluence and navigating our projects and spaces
- Hands-on experience managing JIRA & Confluence.
- Effectively prioritizes work, troubleshoots issues, communicates, and completes tasks on time
- Script Runner JQL, Tempo Timesheet, Gantt Chart, etc. is a plus
- Experience working on an agile development team, Scrum preferred Education
- At least four years of experience including a mixture of server and desktop support.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft networking
- High attention to detail and skilled at problem analysis and troubleshooting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and do well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong focus on customer service and follow-up.
- Friendly and helpful attitude.
- General understanding of networking concepts and protocols (Firewall, network routing, WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, RDP, FTP, etc...)
- General understanding of DNS (A records, Cname, MX records, SPF, etc….)
- Knowledge in PC hardware enhancements, replacement, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Website hosting on both Windows and Linux environment.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- Work in an innovative digital marketing software + services organization
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program