Senior Manager of Digital Media
|Title:||Senior Manager of Digital Media|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Title: Senior Manager of Digital Media
Location: Santa Clara CA
Full Time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Are you looking to grow your career within digital marketing? Do you enjoy working hands on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you!
The Senior Manager of Digital Media will create, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms. Assistant Director of Digital Media is directly responsible for campaign performance and assisting Digital Media Strategists and Customer Success Managers with strategy and insights to achieve client’s goals.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY to this job if you have not directly managed AdWords or Bing Ads accounts.
- Create, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms, with heavy focus on paid search and paid social campaigns
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
- Oversee a team of Digital Media Strategist to lead paid search and paid social strategy refinement and implementation across portfolio of Milestone clients
- Create and follow through with projects and initiates that will benefit the majority of clients
- Communicate with Account Managers on a regular basis to review campaign performance, and suggest additional online marketing strategies to improve conversion rates and CPA
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
- Participate in meetings with clients
Key Skills Set:
- 10+ years’ experience in Paid Media, with a heavy focus on paid search and paid social
- Prior experience managing a team of Sr. Digital Media/Paid Media Strategists
- Hands on experience with AdWords and/or Bing is a must
- Experience working on bid management platform is a plus
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or Omniture
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science preferred
- Knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo, or DFA (DoubleClick For Advertisers), DSPs (AppNexus, Media Math, TradeDesk or other) is a bonus
- Experience managing campaigns within small business sector or regional B2C companies
- Ability to show the positive impact of paid traffic throughout the customer journey
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
- Knowledge of SEM, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Amazing work atmosphere and culture
- Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
- Top 50 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
- Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
- Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
- Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: