Sr. Manager, Digital Media Ad Operations
|Title:||Sr. Manager, Digital Media Ad Operations|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Sr. Manager, Digital Media Ad Operations
Santa Clara, CA
This position is responsible for properly setting up all components of a campaign, maintaining a thorough QA process, helping to create and maintain best practices, as well as coordinating staff activities. Ability to lead AdOps team that is located in other offices.
- Provide technical campaign Ad Ops support to internal and external clients
- Provide direct support as well as be our central US liaison to our Ad Ops team in India
- Coordinate Ad Ops requests from multiple US offices
- Oversee Paid Search, Paid Social and other digital media operations
- Serve as a central point for troubleshooting, testing, and implementation of ad operations
- Monitor campaign delivery / assets, identify potential issues and communicate recommendations
- Assist in creating training and process documentation to scale our Ad operations
- Assist in the evaluation of new technologies, market trends and industry best practices
- Stay current and aware of changes and updates in ad server and help communicate to necessary teams
- Test digital creative ads to ensure proper adserving implementation
- Correctly traffic ad tags to vendors in a timely manner
- Provide ongoing status of campaign implementation to the appropriate teams
- Participate in and oversee others in the QA process
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirements
- Implement site analytic event tag URL extensions
- Manage the trafficking, testing and implementation of ad campaigns and pixel tags as needed
- Monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, and conversion events
- Coordinate with client data feeds, as necessary
- Coordinate all tagging and integration efforts
- Documentation of protocols associated with client term
- Be the central point of contact for Paid Media related information for Sales/RFPs
- Work with AM/CSMs on training and understanding recommendations from our Ad Ops dept
- Manage staff productivity and allocation of resources in collaboration with the Head of Digital Media, to ensure that billable goals are met or exceeded
- Meet or exceed internal and external client expectations
- Establish and track corporate and personal development objectives for each employee assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in business management, computer sciences, data management, or another related major)
- 2+ years of experience department management
- 4+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment
- 4+ years of experience in paid search marketing (Google Adwords, Bing, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience using DoubleClick, Atlas, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.
- Must be proficient in ad server targeting methods
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well in a fast paced environment.
- This position involves a strong understanding of the complexities of ad trafficking.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with different online advertising pricing structures (CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.)
- Comfortable working with vendors, clients, and other outside parties
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- Strong computer skills, math skills, and internet savvy
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Strong understanding of various ad types
- Ability to support inquiries from analytics and media teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks across dozens of brands to ensure the meeting of deadlines
- Knowledge of coding of multiple conversion tags
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check by applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
For more than 21 years, Milestone has been a leading digital marketing software and services company. The Milestone Digital Presence Cloud helps location-based businesses manage their online presence. From compelling websites and location pages to local search, social media, reviews and analytics. Milestone's unique “software + services” approach allows us to provide exceptional software backed by our service-based approach to provide the highest return on investment in any vertical.
Milestone is also a leading digital marketing agency for hotels, restaurants, retail stores, and banks across the globe. We leverage an optimal mix of strategies to drive revenue, traffic, and leads, providing a holistic digital presence for our clients, and services that include hotel website design, location page design for retailers and banks, and local SEO. We help you optimize marketing spend by understanding what's working and identifying critical competitive opportunities.
With offices in Santa Clara, Washington DC and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for location-based businesses around the world. Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for several years in the row by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and is also listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com
Are you looking to grow your career within digital marketing? Do you enjoy working hands on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: