Sr. Strategist - Paid Media
|Title:||Sr. Strategist - Paid Media |
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Sr. Strategist - Paid Media
Bangalore or Ahmedabad
The Digital Media Strategist will create, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms across Display and Meta Search channels. Digital Media Strategists are directly responsible for campaign performance and assisting Customer Success Managers with strategy and insights to achieve client’s goals.
Managing AdWords or Bing Ad accounts is a Requirement for this position.
Key Skills Set:
- Create, manage, optimize, and analyze campaigns within Paid Search (Google AdWords, Bing Ads), Display (including Programmatic), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram), Meta Search and additional media platforms.
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue according to account goals.
- Create and follow through with projects and initiatives that will benefit the majority of clients, including process development and new media tactic testing
- Communicate with Customer Success Managers on a regular basis to review campaign performance, and suggest additional online marketing strategies and testing opportunities that improve conversion rates and efficiencies metric.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the paid search, display, ad technology, and social media marketing channels and across the hospitality marketing industry.
- Participate in meetings with clients to review Paid Media results and discuss recommendations and strategist.
About Milestone Inc.
- 5+ years’ experience in Paid Search or Digital Media specialist role.
- Hands on experience with AdWords and/or Bing required.
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or Omniture.
- Knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo, or DFA (DoubleClick For Advertisers), DSPs (AppNexus, Media Math, TradeDesk or other) is a bonus.
- Experience managing campaigns within the small business sector or regional B2C companies.
- Ability to show the positive impact of paid traffic throughout the customer journey.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent.
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment.
- Knowledge of SEM, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, digital media, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
5 Days a Week
Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
Stable and rapidly growing company
New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, India
Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
Exciting and innovative work environment
Employee referral incentive program
Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: