|Title:||Sr. Product Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Senior Product Manager
Santa Clara, CA
Would you like to work on the fast-paced Product Management team out there? Do you like to work on systems that need to fulfill the most complex industry requirements but make them go easy? Come join our team as a product manager for the market-leading and award-winning Milestone CMS.
Milestone is a private fast growing 300+ people Digital Marketing company. We are part of a $120 billion fast-growing digital marketing industry having a 15% growth rate. You will have the ability to work with unique platforms and cutting-edge technologies. Milestone, an industry leader in digital marketing technology, services, and website design, is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager who is a strong, growth-minded, is well-versed in Content Management Systems and digital marketing standards and practices that influence search.
As Senior Product Manager for the Milestone CMS, you will be involved in defining the vision, developing the strategy and the product roadmap. You will be focused on driving excellence in service delivery for our highly demanding customers. You’ll be working on cutting edge technologies with our engineering teams to deliver highly innovative, cloud-based products. Following agile methodologies and a DevOps approach you will ensure the best possible customer experience. Your role will consist of both, prioritizing customer and implementation partner feedback to enhance the internal engineer and external partner workflows and optimize project implementations. You’ll be deeply engaged with your peers at Milestone contributing to building the overall Milestone CMS Platform. The Senior Product Manager serves as a product champion by deeply understanding customer requirements and market landscape and then evangelizes these requirements and objectives with multiple teams across Milestone.
- Significant experience defining and launching features and functionality, both for end-user experiences and internal-user needs
- Passion for a customer-first approach and a drive to intimately understand customer and partner needs
- Experience in building or heavily using a CMS such as Magnolia, Drupal, Joomla, Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, HubSpot, etc.
- Implementing design and brand systems in scalable pattern libraries
- Develop a long-term vision and product strategy for the evolution of the Cloud platform based on current and anticipated trends
- Manage product by setting investment priorities, ensuring cross-team communication, and shepherding the Agile SCRUM software development process with engineering.
- Working collaboratively with product marketing, pricing and corporate marketing teams to develop marketing plans, positioning, core messaging, presentations, demos and sales tools to support the launch of new products with customers
- Being a 'Subject Matter Expert', by understanding prospects and customers, delivering strategic assessments and benchmarking against market expectations.
- Delivering Demos, Technical Presentations and Workshops for key stakeholders in the business.
- Minimum of 4 years demonstrated product management or product owner work experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience defining, executing and delivering on web software projects a plus.
- Strong writing skills – we do not work with PRDs, so ability to write clear, concise User stories is a requirement.
- Ability to influence management as well as technical and non-technical team members
- Experience working on a product launch/release on a large-scale, global web site.
- Familiarity with Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress or another CMS is preferred
- Strategic yet willing to take action. High integrity, diligent, smart.
- Growth attitude – unrestrained curiosity and drive in identifying continuous opportunities
- Undergraduate computer science degree from top university required.
- MBA Preferred
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns