Onboarding Customer Success Manager
|Title:||Onboarding Customer Success Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Job Title: Sr. Onboarding Customer Success Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Full Time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone’s Onboarding Customer Success Manager oversees a portfolio of strategic clients to improve their digital presence. The person in this role is the main liaison between the client and Milestone’s web development and strategy teams, working with the main goal of helping build digital marketing strategy, both prelaunch and post site launch to drive ROI for our clients
- Operate as point person and lead multiple concurrent website build projects, managing all communications, scope, and timeline.
- Assist in defining project scope with the ability and flexibility to realistically scale efforts according to clients' financial considerations.
- Gather client requirements with an eye toward project scope and analysis of requirements in relation to project goals, organizational goals, and web usability.
- Provide input regarding creative design and user experience recommendations as they align to client’s requirements, overarching project, and organizational goals.
- Own the quality of project deliverables before delivery to the client for sign-off.
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to improve traffic and performance of websites
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with latest marketing trends and technology
- 7+ years of experience managing web development projects
- 5+ years’ experience in project, program, account, or marketing management
- College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Proven working experience in project management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Technical SEO and digital marketing knowledge a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Amazing work atmosphere and culture
- Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
- Top 50 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
- Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
- Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
- Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services with over 250 employees and 4 locations world-wide. Our customers include some of world’s premium brands such as US Bank, Marriott, Hyatt and TrueValue, who use Milestone products to improve the experience of their consumers and increase search visibility for their branches and locations across the Google, Bing, Yelp, Maps, and the rest of the internet ecosystem. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 500 awards and 2,000+ customers, Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts. Learn more about Milestone at www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: