|Title:||Onboarding Customer Success Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Job Title: Onboarding Customer Success Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Full Time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a private fast growing 300+ people Digital Marketing company. We are part of a $120 billion fast-growing digital marketing industry having a 15% growth rate. Milestone’s Onboarding Customer Success Manager oversees a portfolio of strategic clients to improve their digital presence. The person in this role is the main liaison between the client and Milestone’s web development and strategy teams, working with the main goal of helping build digital marketing strategy, both prelaunch and post site launch to drive ROI for our clients
- Operate as point person and lead multiple concurrent website build projects, managing all communications, scope, and timeline.
- Assist in defining project scope with the ability and flexibility to realistically scale efforts according to clients' financial considerations.
- Gather client requirements with an eye toward project scope and analysis of requirements in relation to project goals, organizational goals, and web usability.
- Provide input regarding creative design and user experience recommendations as they align to client’s requirements, overarching project, and organizational goals.
- Own the quality of project deliverables before delivery to the client for sign-off.
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to improve traffic and performance of websites
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with latest marketing trends and technology
- 7+ years of experience managing web development projects
- 5+ years’ experience in project, program, account, or marketing management college degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Proven working experience in project management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Technical SEO and digital marketing knowledge a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Amazing work atmosphere and culture
- Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
- Top 50 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
- Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
- Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
- Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
About Milestone Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Learn more about the company by visiting www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns