|Title:||Marketing Automation Manager|
|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
Title: Marketing Automation Manager
About this Role
Milestone Inc. seeks a marketing automation manager to help our Silicon Valley-based digital marketing company build strong brand engagement, delivering value across our portfolio of digital products in the hospitality, retail, automotive and financial services verticals. As the marketing automation manager, you will be responsible for the management of our marketing automation strategy, as well as campaigns to monetize our demand generation programs and marketing database.
Successful candidates will have a track record of creating scalable marketing automation driven campaigns that deliver significant value. Experience in planning, creating and managing multi-step, lead-nurturing programs is mandatory. You will be establishing much of the ground work that will help our company launch and scale our lead nurturing and marketing automation programs. The role will require strong organization skills, the ability to manage long term projects while juggling real-time needs with short turnarounds. As a key contributor to the marketing organization, you will be responsible for supporting multiple ongoing campaigns.
You will be directly accountable for meeting aggressive milestones with regards to various campaigns and KPIs. As a result, you should be able to function independently with the ability to gather the resources you need from other stakeholders.
This hands-on role will be based in our Bengaluru/Ahmedabad Office and will be a critical individual contributor in our marketing team.
The following list is a snapshot of the primary responsibilities for this role but is not exhaustive. Our team members are often asked to reach above and beyond their roles to ensure our company remains competitive and agile.
- Manages end to end execution of projects spanning across Marketing automation, Email Marketing, Salesforce, NetSuite and other database sources including reporting.
- Manages the operational and technical facets of marketing automation tool – Pardot including, but not limited to Email optimization, Lead scoring, Page actions, CRM integrations, triggered communications
- Gather requirements for marketing automation programs, lead-nurturing campaigns and one-off email marketing campaigns.
- Implement a marketing automation programs for multiple customer segments and campaigns.
- Maintain the marketing automation platform, ensuring high message deliverability.
- Work with the marketing operations team to segment the database for appropriate campaigns.
- Create demand generation journeys and drip campaigns, workflows and campaigns to drive conversion and engagement.
- Assist with the process of creating email assets with the marketing team.
- Coordinate messaging for email assets in collaboration with the Content Marketing team.
- Drive creation of Content, HTML templates, and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Track and analyze the marketing automation campaigns for key metrics, use statistical analysis, post campaign behavioral response to strategize and develop campaign nurturing
- Own and manage our customer/prospect database – acquisition, segmentation, optimization, integration, maintenance.
- Directly work with a team of data analysts and is responsible for end to end execution of projects related to email marketing (Campaign management) and Secondary Research.
- Well acquainted with sites like Hoovers, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Able and willing to work evening hours to provide part coverage with the US-based team in California (8:00 AM PST to 12:00 PM PST).
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- BS/BA degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Technology, or related major (Required)
- Excellent command / fluency in spoken and written English (Required)
- 3+ years of experience implementing one or more of the following platforms: Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot Marketing Hub (Pardot Required) in a B2B marketing setting
- Deep experience and in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Pardot features including B2B lead-nurturing campaigns, automation and workflow triggers and Salesforce Exchange emails.
- Email deliverability and engagement best practices like A/B testing and lead re-engagement
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university in marketing, fine arts, journalism or technology-related disciplines
- Understanding of lead generation and conversion concepts and campaigns
- Time and Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to analyze data across multiple reporting sources and create reports and presentations detailing trends, projections, performance, etc.
- Able to present reports and analysis to individuals and in a team setting.
- Ability to stay calm, proactive with attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work independently in a remote office and collaborate with US-based managers as well as individual contributors
- Marketing Automation: 3 to 5 years
- Pardot Marketing Automation Software: 3 Years
- Google Analytics: 1 year
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- HTML and CSS for email and landing page management
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of M.G Road/Prahlad Nagar, Bangalore/Ahmedabad, India
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc