|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Title: UI/UX Lead
The ideal candidate is a full-stack designer with both user experience and digital design skills. He/She will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual should have a passion for researching, understanding and defining the needs and behaviors of customers. He/She will also work with the product teams and key brand stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into exceptional designs that serve the needs of our customers. The UI/UX Lead will share this passion with, and mentor a small team of UI/UX and graphic designers to follow organizational best practices and deliver consistently on-brand, world-class design solutions.
- Using a customer-centered, iterative design process, drive the execution and delivery of successful product and service designs across our portfolio of brands and touch points.
- Collaborate deeply with the product teams and engineering throughout the product life cycle to ensure your designs are addressing both user and business needs, are feasible to implement, and are subsequently implemented accurately.
- Lead overall UI/UX efforts, setting design direction, driving discussion and activities, while participating in research, testing, delivery, planning, and coordination efforts.
- Create high quality UI deliverables based on UX goals and priorities, including annotated wireframes (low fidelity to high fidelity and everything in between) followed by production-ready final assets. Embrace and lead strong culture of user testing.
- Provide leadership, mentorship for the team
- Hands-on design work for both external and internal clients
- Foster the use of established UI/UX techniques, templates, presentations, and assets through UI/UX best practices covering research, analysis, tools, and materials. Identify UI/UX and graphic design needs and improve workflow; fill skill gaps through training.
- 6+ years Team Management experience. Hospitality experience is a plus. B2B experience is a plus.
- 12+ years of UI/UX experience with proven record.
- Agency experience is a plus
- Master of the UI/UX lifecycle with deep experience defining user experience, visual design, interaction design, user research, and design principles.
- A professional portfolio demonstrating interaction and visual design experience across brand, web, mobile web and native apps.
- Experience providing oversight of a large product, program, or simultaneously coordinating multiple smaller initiatives and teams.
- Solid knowledge of design, repository, story and backlog management tools and resources (Sketch, Axure, Invision, JIRA, Photoshop, Figma etc.)
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate office in the heart of the plush professional Location of M.G Road, Bangalore, India
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: