Job Title: Onboarding Customer Success Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Full Time employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone’s Onboarding Customer Success Manager oversees a portfolio of strategic hotel and enterprise clients to improve their digital presence. The person in this role is the main liaison between the client and Milestone’s web development and strategy teams, working with the main goal of developing digital marketing strategy, both prelaunch and post site launch to drive ROI for our clients.
• Operate as point person and lead multiple concurrent website build projects, managing all communications, scope, and timeline.
• Assist in defining project scope with the ability and flexibility to realistically scale efforts according to clients' financial considerations.
• Gather client requirements with an eye toward project scope and analysis of requirements in relation to project goals, organizational goals, and web usability.
• Provide input regarding creative design and user experience recommendations as they align to client’s requirements, overarching project, and organizational goals.
• Own the quality of project deliverables before delivery to the client for sign-off.
• Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to improve traffic and performance of websites
• Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
• Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with latest marketing trends and technology
Key Skills Set:
• Experience managing a team is required
• Extensive client-facing experience, managing enterprise-level clients is required
• Front-end web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS, etc) knowledge is required
• Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
• Hotel marketing and branding experience is a plus
• 5+ years of experience managing web development projects
• Technical SEO and digital marketing knowledge a plus
• Project management experience is a plus
• Training/Leadership experience
• Experience working in the internet marketing field highly desired
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Inc. has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara, Washington DC and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
• Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
• Stable and rapidly growing company
• Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
• Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
• Phantom stock options
• Bonus initiatives offered
• Exciting and innovative work environment
• Employee referral incentive program
• Breakfast every Friday
• Happy Hour every other Friday
• Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
• Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
Talent Acquisition Manager | Email: email@example.com
Milestone Inc. | Santa Clara Office