Title: Customer Success Manager (Part Time)
30hrs/week (Flexible hours)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Must work on site.
Milestone helps businesses create a strong digital presence. Milestone is more than a digital marketing agency, more than a software company, we are both. 2000+ companies world-wide trust Milestone to drive online revenue and conversions.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing agency for hotels, restaurants, retail stores, and banks across the globe. We leverage an optimal mix of strategies to drive revenue, traffic, and leads, providing a holistic digital presence for our clients, and services that include website design, location page design for retailers and banks, and local SEO.
The Milestone Digital Presence Cloud helps location-based businesses manage their online presence. From compelling websites and location pages to social media, reviews and analytics, Milestone's experience as a digital marketing company means you get the benefit of exceptional software backed by our service-based approach to engage customers on social media and review sites.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, DC, India, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, banks, and the retail sector. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies consecutively from 2012 to 2016 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Key Skills Set:
- 2+ years’ experience in customer facing position
- Undergraduate Degree preferred
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Marketing, Digital media preferred
- Analytical skills
- Serve as a central point of contact while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction for your assigned customer accounts
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, constantly managing customer expectations
- Serve as a first point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate, manage, and drive escalations with Milestone services, sales, and product teams
- Provide proactive status updates to required parties
- Host periodic checkpoint and status calls with customer and internal stakeholders
- Present social and paid media marketing strategies to current and prospective clients
- Monitor performance through regular ROI reports; work with team to formulate strategies to build on strengths and overcome weaknesses
Sr. Corporate Recruiter | Office: 408-200-6944
Milestone Inc.| Santa Clara Office