|Title:||Sr. Project Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Senior Project Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Are you a looking for a digital agency that offers cutting-edge software and services?
- Are you looking to work in a fast paced, innovative environment, where you can see your ideas shaping into actual products/services which can help customers improve returns?
- Would you like an opportunity to manage multiple web deployment projects for medium-large enterprise clients?
Milestone is a private fast growing 300+ people Digital Marketing company. We are part of a $120 billion fast-growing digital marketing industry having a 15% growth rate. You will have the ability to work with unique platforms and cutting-edge technologies. The Senior Project Manager manages large/complex customer facing projects and/or multiple smaller projects. The role requires providing leadership to project staff including solution consultants, programmers, designers, content writers, digital marketing experts to ensure flawless execution of projects ensuring that they are delivered with the highest quality, on-time, within scope and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and present proposals, scope of work and final agreements
- Manage the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues
- Work with customer decision makers and relevant stakeholders to define the project charter including vision, scope, outcomes, and deliverables
- Assess project feasibility, dependencies, risks and risk mitigation strategies
- Develop a detailed project plan
- Ensure resource availability and allocation from both the customer organization and from Milestone.
- Coordinate internal resources and if required third party vendors for the flawless execution of projects ensuring that they are delivered with the highest quality, on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish a communication cadence with customer and project stakeholders to provide ongoing project status. Establish escalation management paths
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Track and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Support the continuous improvement of the PM role, processes and operations
- 8+ years of experience in customer facing website development projects. Exposure to digital marketing is highly desirable
- 4-5 years in a senior project management role developing large/complex website development projects for customers. Experience in a digital marketing agency or professional services organization is desirable
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- The ideal candidate must be experienced in customer facing projects, communicating and negotiating with executive level stakeholders on a customer side and have been a consensus builder and facilitator able to prioritize and resolve conflicting demands and requirements
- Project/Program Management experience in the deployment of websites for large enterprise customers in a complex environment
- Ability to understand the companies and customer’s organization, aims and processes
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working with project teams and account teams
- Experience in Change Control Management process and has a solid understanding and experience in managing “Triple Constraints” (Scope, Time and Budget) on a complex and dynamic projects
- Good knowledge of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping
- Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated advanced negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of APIs and Web services highly desirable
- Knowledge of digital marketing, especially search is a definite plus
- Professional project management training credentials and certifications such as PMP / PRINCE II is a plus
- Technical college degree
About Milestone Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Learn more about Milestone at www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
- Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns