|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
The Director, Information Technology, will lead Milestone IT infrastructure, operations, systems, policies, security and support. The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of assessing, building, and managing technology to support the IT requirements for a rapidly growing company. We are based in Santa Clara, CA, and have locations across the globe – Chicago, Maryland, Bangalore and Ahmadabad, India.
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to geographically distributed IT staff
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget, inventory of Milestone IT assets
- Lead the DevOps team for managing infrastructure on Azure for supporting Milestone SaaS applications
- Consult senior-level stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance, HR and Product Management) across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and develop IT roadmap/strategy/architecture.
- Establish and implement 99.99% Product uptime, business continuity, disaster recovery, security and incident management plans and policies
- Establish and maintain IT policies and systems that are compliant with PCI, GDPR, CCPA and other company policies, regulations and standards.
- Oversee security scans including PEN testing, IDS, and execute prevention management plans and training.
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and negotiate contracts with overall responsibility of ensuring effective service, cost and end-user satisfaction.
- Balance daily operational requirements with long-term strategic planning and communication
- Ensure that employees are productive from onboarding, new service requests and desktop/laptop and mobile device support.
- Serving as technical lead of key corporate IT initiatives
- Manage, implement and support integration of third party applications (Active Directory, OneLogin, Netsuite, ADP, Salesforce, Jira, Strikedeck etc.)
- 10+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams
- Extensive experience with network and systems administration, cyber-security,
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Azure
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to break down complex technology concepts to less technical users
- Flexible, adaptive, creative and persistent “can-do” attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a dynamic and high growth startup is essential
- Familiarity with PCI, GDPR and CCPA is highly preferred
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology or similar field
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services, and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies.
Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services. Milestone Digital Presence Cloud helps location-based businesses manage their online presence. Our customers include some of the world’s most elite brands such as US Bank, Marriott who use Milestone products to improve the consumer experience and search visibility. Milestone has over 300 employees across 5 locations. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 500 awards and several thousand customers. Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts.