Omnichannel Customer Success Manager
|Title:||Omnichannel Customer Success Manager|
Position: Omnichannel Customer Success Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
A full-time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Inc. has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries. With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world.
Our Omni-channel Customer Success Managers at Milestone manage a portfolio of strategic hotel brands to improve their digital presence. Developing Omni-channel strategies both prelaunch and post site launch to drive ROI for our clients through Paid, Owned and Earned channels.
• Project management – manage and organize multiple strategic hotel client site promotions.
• Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Media strategies to improve traffic, conversions, and performance of websites.
• Collaborate with Strategy teams to deliver strategic cross-channel recommendations to clients.
• Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue.
• Communicate with clients on a regular basis via meetings and calls to review website and campaign performances, and ROI, suggesting additional online marketing strategies to increase conversion.
• Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry.
• Present social marketing strategies to current and prospective clients.
• Monitor performance and analyze social media success through regular ROI reports; formulate strategies to build on strengths and overcome weaknesses.
Key Skills Set:
- 4-5 years experience in Account Management / Customer Success.
- 2+ years experience in Paid Search, Display advertising, and/or Paid Social marketing, with hands-on campaign management and optimization experience.
- BA from an accredited college or university or equivalent in work experience.
- Hands-on hotel/hospitality marketing experience.
- Experience in search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience in social media marketing (SMM) including blogging, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and more.
- 1+ years experience in customer service position within hospitality industry (lodging, dining, tourism) is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing, and semantic search is a plus.
- Hotel marketing and branding experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) speaker, not required.
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Keyword Research (KWR), Display Advertising, and Paid Social Campaigns desired, but not required.
- Experience working in the internet marketing field highly desired, but not required.
Reasons why working at Milestone is so great:
- Quarterly offsite outings.
- Monthly office events.
- Bi-weekly Happy Hour.
- Breakfast provided every Friday.
- Employee referral incentive program.
- Exciting and innovative work environment.
- Paid Time off, Holidays and flexible work schedule.
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with company match.
- Opportunity to innovate and collaborate with a talented team.
- Stable and rapidly growing company.
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications