Sr. BI Analyst - Digital Marketing
|Title:||Sr. BI Analyst - Digital Marketing|
|Department:||IT & MIS|
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Title: Sr. BI Analyst - Digital Marketing
We are looking for a Senior analytics professional with
- Expert in implementing Google analytics, GTM and other modules in Google marketing platforms such as Video and Display 360 and Search Ads 360.
- Setting up process to audit and validate if Google Analytics is tracking accurately.
- Expert in implementing digital media pixels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Sojern, Adara, Yahoo Gemini, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot analytics tracking issues in complex ecosystems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Star data analyst with ability to guide and mentor other team members
- Expert in data story-telling
- Experience in Tableau, Data studio or any popular dashboarding tool.
- Excellent collaborator and liaison among CoE teams
- Good skills in SQL and Excel.
- Autonomous and self-driven.
Good knowledge or experience in using all google marketing platform modules is a plus.
This role will come up with creative ways to demonstrate value of milestone services to clients, troubleshoot analytics implementing related issues and maintain the credibility of tracking analytics data accurately.
Milestone is excited to bring on this role in India office. This person will work closely with counterparts in India and U.S. and will provide leadership and training. Keeping him/herself current and driving adoption of new innovations in the world of analytics eventually leading to improvement in analytics tracking and reporting to demonstrate true impact of Milestone services.
This position is based out of Milestone’s India office. This role requires the ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, touching all aspects of the Analytics including reporting, dashboard, BI development, data analysis and understanding of digital media and SEO.
- Troubleshoot analytics and digital media tracking and implementation issues.
- Own, implement and mentor other team members in efficiently implement, audit and QA analytics tracking.
- Own and implement tracking for Google analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini using GTM and without GTM.
- Experience in Google video and display 360 as well as Search Ads 360.
- Ability to unravel hidden data stories and communicate same effectively.
- Ability to navigate organization and remove blockers by collaborating with partner teams.
- Ensure high quality standards with great attention to detail.
- Manage and monitor timelines for major projects and cross-functional initiatives as well as ensure smooth execution of day to day tasks
- Effectively communicate projects and priorities to both our India & US teams.
- Deliver projects on time that include all required specs (including proper tracking).
- Stay on top of latest trends within the Analytics industry as well as ensure we adopt as team and company to stay cutting edge.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams viz digital media, SEO and Design to devise and execute new analytics strategies.
- Working closely with the India team and head of analytics in US to ensure whole team is working towards the common OKRs and SMART goals.
- Manage, train, and motivate the team to apply the latest best practices.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experienced Analytics implementation professions with proven success in implement tracking for Analytics, digital media using tag management systems.
- Highly effective communicator with India team, and with the US office.
- Great problem solving skills with the ability to fill missing gaps and find opportunities.
- Excellent project management skills to deliver project on time and within specs.
- Experience in reporting, tracking, dashboarding, data analysis and CRO.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyze and resolve a problem at tactical, functional, and strategic levels.
- Effective communicator, collaborator, leader, project manager and problem solver.
- Experience in Google analytics, Google Adwords and dashboarding tools.
- Skilled at interfacing with clients and understanding their needs.
- Knowledge of hospitality and retails verticals is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics or similar analytics-focused degree
- 5+ years in Analytics/Business Intelligence.
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional location of M.G Road, Bangalore India
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications