Software Team Lead
|Title:||Software Team Lead |
|Department:||IT & MIS|
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Software Team Lead
Enthusiastic & talented individuals with proven track record , impeccable knowledge & experience in the field of .NET programming, Having good knowledge of C#,MVC,SQL server is preferred.
Key Skills Set:
- Core web development skills in .NET technology frameworks including: C Sharp (C# .Net), ASP.NET, Visual Studio, XHTML/XML, and AJAX
- Having Good knowledge of MVC, Jquery and Angular JS is preferred
- Systems analysis and design
- Integrate knowledge of business and customer requirements into design
- Coding for development, maintenance, and functionality updates
- Working with C#, SQL, MySQL, and related development tools
- Maximizing usability for end users
- Integrating new technologies into system design
- Work with cross departmental teams
- Additional duties as per need basis
Desirable to have candidates who are Microsoft Certified & have prior experience in MVC architecture
10+ Years of experience in .NET and Microsoft Technologies.
2+ Years of experience in .NET Core and ASP.NET Web API Core
2+ Years of experience in Angular 2.0 and above.
5+ Years of experience of Test Driven Development
2+ Years of experience of No SQL Database (Preferably MongoDB/CosmoDB)
2+ Years of experience of developing and deploying cloud based (Azure / AWS) applications.
Must have experience of CI/CD, Git, Branching/Merging, YML and Deployment Automation.
Must have worked in Start up environment.
Must be highly agile and self-disciplined.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing
has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of M.G Road, Bangalore
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: