Sr. Project Manager
|Title:||Sr. Project Manager |
|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Job Summary: We are looking for a qualified Project Manager to manage the complete life cycle of web development. The successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of website design and development; have excellent project and time management skills.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various ongoing web related projects. As a Project Manager, you will use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams, and successfully deliver the projects.
Implements solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested department is high level responsibility for this job.
- Provide end-to-end web development project management.
- Collaborate with internal/remote teams to design, develop and implement projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Create documents describing scope, functionality and user manual for the projects.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Fluent in development optimization and UI/UX techniques to deliver the best user experience in the most technically efficient manner
- Knowledge of W3C, ADA and other international web standards
- 10+ years experience in leading UI/UX, project management and QA; Specially worked on larger websites / Portal with a different domain like Hospitality & lodging, Restaurant, Finance, Automobiles etc.
- Good communications skills with customers, team and stakeholders
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management, project management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal /written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects/tasks with changing priorities
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with latest web trends
About Milestone Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- Work in an innovative digital marketing software + services organization
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: