Sr. Manager – Project Management Office (PMO)
|Title:||Sr. Manager – Project Management Office (PMO) |
|Department:||IT & MIS|
|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
Sr. Manager – Project Management Office (PMO)
Bangalore or Ahmedabad
Request you to not apply for this job if you do not have possess all of the following:
- Experience of being the PM yourself with a solid track record and proven success
- Business acumen and understanding of running a department or a division where productivity, resource utilization, quality, timely delivery and employee and client satisfaction are paramount.
- Proven experience of establishing processes, best practices and tools for planning, execution and communication of reports and metrics with transparency.
- Proven experience of team management
- Expertise in Agile methodologies
- Be supremely organized, detail-oriented, and a true self-starter
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop the PMO vision, and inspire and motivate PMO staff
Project and Capacity Planning
- Establish, document and maintain Project Management SOPs and best practices using Agile methodologies for project planning, execution and reporting based on company Software Development and Implementation Life Cycle
- Establish standard project management governance
- Periodic analysis of metrics and lessons learnt and identification of improvement for continuous process improvement
- Maintain a global repository of project and engagement management artifacts
Project Execution and Reporting
- Hold the PM team accountable and provide guidance to them to ensure that all projects are planned as per the PM SOP and Software Development and implementation SOPs
- Perform proactive capacity planning for at least next six months on a monthly basis
- Ensure that overall project status is being tracked and communicated in a concise, consistent and effective manner
- Work closely with project coordinators to forecast and allocate resources efficiently so as to maintain utilization and other KPIs
- Report and communicate project progress to leadership team by developing and maintaining a weekly scorecard of KPIs that includes overall project status, resource burn, risks, issues, etc.
- B.Tech./M.Tech. Computer science (MBA degree from highly credible institutes is a plus)
- 10+ years total work experience including minimum 5 years of Project/Program Management experience in a systems integrator or software development setting.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a leadership position in a fast-paced technology industry (experience in digital marketing domain is a plus)
- PMP, PgMP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) and proven experience executing agile software development methodologies
- Experienced in current technologies and platforms including advanced skills in project management tools (JIRA experience is a big plus).
- A background of success in a highly technical environment is a must, along with a proven ability to quickly learn, master, establish and apply new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are must
- Advanced abilities with standard office software applications (e.g., spreadsheets, word processing, presentation) is required
- A distinctive blend of business, IT, financial, and communication skills
- Excellent analytic, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills
Milestone, INC is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services for location-based businesses. Over the past 20 years we have developed a reputation as a leading provider of digital marketing solutions for location-based businesses. Milestone works with world’s most elite brands, recognized for its achievements globally, has won 500+ plus awards. Milestone has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
For more information check our website: https://www.milestoneinternet.com/
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
5 Days a Week
Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
Stable and rapidly growing company
Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
Great benefits - Mediclaim and Paid holidays (per year)
Exciting and innovative work environment
Employee referral incentive program
Monthly and quarterly events for employee engagement
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: