Location: Remote, USA
- Are you a people person?
- Do you enjoy building relationships?
- Do you have a natural drive and motivation to succeed?
If you are passionate about people and have a knack at finding top talent, then this role is meant for you!
Milestone is seeking a Corporate Recruiter with a can-do attitude and a positive approach to driving results. In this role, you will be responsible for hiring some of the most talented individuals in the Digital Marketing industry to fill mid-to-senior level positions in product, customer success, sales, and digital marketing. You will work with a highly experienced team of hiring managers to recruit the brightest minds in the industry. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role, and have an eye to find the best talent, then this is the right position for you!
Milestone offers Digital Marketing Services and Platforms for hospitality, retail, banking, automotive and other industries. Our services and platforms are in use by thousands of users and help organizations manage their digital marketing efforts. Some of the key products include our Website Development Platforms, SEO, Paid Marketing, Content Management Systems, Local Listings Management Software, Reviews Management Software, and Voice Search/FAQ platform. Our customers include major fortune 50 brands such as Marriott, US Bank, and many others.
- BA from accredited college or university
- 3 to 5 years recruiting experience in a technology company
- Experience working in a digital marketing/Martech environment preferred
- Proficient in search terminology, Boolean searches, using LinkedIn, Job Boards, and ATS.
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with
- little supervision
- Strategically partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
- Proficient on all Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Flexible to work in Pacific time zone
- Excellent business communication and active listening skills.
- Self-starter with an aggressive and proactive attitude.
- Ability to source and screen qualified candidates using sound judgement based on job criteria and different strategies.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions available across all departments
- Manage all candidates during the interview phase from initial contact through hiring
- Identifying creative recruiting sources to attract qualified candidates
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
- Source candidates from job boards, cold calling, recruiting and internal referrals
- Screen all candidates for experience and cultural fit