Bangalore or Ahmedabad
We are looking for a data science professional with
- Ability to solve complex business problems using data science/Machine learning/AI
- Leverage cutting edge algorithms to innovate new model to create lines of services
- Innovate and develop interactive ML driven tools for improving business offerings
- Expert in R, PySpark/Mahout/Python and SQL.
- Expert in pattern and trend recognition
- Business data analysis skills using large data sets
- Experience in Tableau, Data studio or any popular dashboarding tool.
- Able to weave stories with meaningful insight from data.
- Excellent communication skills
- Translate business needs into analytics opportunities and solutions
Strong back ground in statistics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
This role will come up with creative ways to demonstrate value of milestone services to clients, troubleshoot data trends related questions and innovate new utilities using data science and machine learning
Applicant will be expected to work with a diverse set of data sources, such as time series data, click stream, semi-structured and unstructured data, and build statistical/machine-learning models in support of on-demand, real-time analytic services. The applicant should also have strong skills in explaining and interpreting the analytic models and outcomes in both research and application contexts.
This position is based in India office. This role requires the ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, touching all aspects of the Analytics including reporting, dashboard, BI development, data analysis and understanding of digital media and SEO.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to unravel hidden data stories and communicate same effectively.
- Proactively understand and create data science model to impact all the functions or areas of milestone services.
- Conduct detailed and advanced analyses of new and existing businesses covering a variety of areas including financial modeling pricing, ROI analysis, revenue optimization, and product performance.
- Research, design and prototype novel models based on machine learning, data mining, and statistical modeling in order to solve hard analytics problems, where the problems may range from exploratory to highly applied.
- Suggest appropriate analysis, ideas and data points to help drive business decisions – collaborate with business partners to prioritize areas of opportunity to drive growth and improved customer retention - Lead and execute analytics problems end-to-end.
- Skilled at probing for, evaluating and synthesizing data from disparate data sources to draw interpretive insights.
- Understand the Key Performance Indicators/Metrics that show movement within the marketing objectives, e.g., leads, new customers, social mentions
- Serve as a subject matter expert for clickstream analytics when we perform POC on new platforms and technologies as we move to performant ways to analyze and explore the large clickstream data set.
- Experienced BI professions with a minimum 3+ years of extensive, hands-on experience in business data analysis and developing hypothesis.
- Great problem solving skills with the ability to fill missing gaps and find opportunities.
- 3 years or more with enterprise data analytics tools (ex., Tableau) and technologies
- Expert in building data science models using PySpark, Mahout, R and Tensorflow.
- Experience in Scala or Python scripting.
- 5+ year experience with relational SQL
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyze and resolve a problem at tactical, functional, and strategic levels.
- Skilled at interfacing with clients and understanding their needs.
- Knowledge of hospitality and retails verticals is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics or similar analytics-focused degree
About Milestone Inc.
- 5+ years in analytics/data science.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, digital media, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
5 Days a Week
Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
Stable and rapidly growing company
Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
Exciting and innovative work environment
Employee referral incentive program
Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.