|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Job Title: SEO Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Full Time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a fast growing, leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal’s fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Are you looking to grow your career within digital marketing? Do you enjoy working hands on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you! Job Summary: Our Account Managers at Milestone manage a portfolio of strategic hotel brands to improve their digital presence. Developing strategy both prelaunch and post site launch to drive ROI for our clients.
- SEO Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the strategies for SEO (on-page & off-page) to drive success and positively impact ROI for customers. This position requires a mix of SEO knowledge and project management skills. Assistant SEO manager will work with customer success team as well as with the content and product teams to implement and execute the best SEO practices across all Milestone client websites.
- Be our day-to-day in-house SEO expert and handle all internal SEO questions.
- Improve value from current services by implementing efficient processes.
- Test and execute new SEO on-page and off-page SEO strategies across all milestone clients.
- Analyze and troubleshoot and provide solutions related to organic traffic to the website.
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments (Content, Product managers etc.) to scale, align and leverage internal software solutions to execute new features and functionalities.
- Prioritize workflow to meet or exceed department deadlines.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience of developing and implementing SEO strategies for small and large enterprise websites.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles and search engine guidelines.
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Conductor etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of Google Analytics to measure and track success on SEO.
- Strong excel modeling skills and ability to handle large data using pivot tables etc.
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams as well as independently to drive campaign success.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Amazing work atmosphere and culture
- Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
- Top 50 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
- Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
- Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
- Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
Sr. Corporate Recruiter | Office: 408-200-6944
Milestone Inc.| Santa Clara Office
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: