|ID:||530 - C|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Title: SEO Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Full Time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
- You are responsible for helping develop and implement the strategies for SEO (on-page & off-page) to drive success and positively impact ROI for customers. This position requires a mix of SEO knowledge and project management skills.
- You will work with customer success teams as well as with the content and product teams to implement and execute the best SEO practices across all Milestone client websites.
- Specific Responsibilities:
- Support Assistant Director of SEO in implementing and guiding all teams on SEO Best practices.
- Answer all internal SEO questions.
- Improve value from current services by creating scalable and efficient processes.
- Test and execute new SEO on-page and off-page SEO strategies across all milestone clients.
- Analyze and troubleshoot and provide solutions related to organic traffic to the website.
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments (Content, Product managers etc.) to scale, align and leverage internal software solutions to execute new features and functionalities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience of developing and implementing SEO strategies for small and large enterprise websites (or equivalent expertise/skills)
- Deep understanding of SEO principles and search engine guidelines.
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Conductor etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding and hands-on experience of Google Analytics to measure and track success on SEO.
- Strong excel skills and ability to handle large data (use of modeling and pivot tables a plus).
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams as well as independently to drive campaign success.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Amazing work atmosphere and culture
- Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
- Top 75 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
- Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
- Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
- Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
Sr. Corporate Recruiter | Office: 408-200-6944
Milestone Inc.| Santa Clara Office
All positions at Milestone require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check by applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications