|Title:||Sr. Technical Project Manager/ Solutions Architect|
· Are you passionate about working in Digital Marketing and solving customers’ needs?
· Are you looking for a Martech company that offers cutting-edge software and services?
· Are you looking to work in a fast pace, innovative environment?
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. We have gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Milestone offers Digital Marketing Services and Platforms for hospitality, retail, banking, automotive and other industries. Our services and platforms are in use by thousands of users and help organizations manage their digital marketing efforts. Some of the key products include our Website Development Platforms, SEO, Paid Marketing, Content Management Systems, Local Listings Management Software, Reviews Management Software, and Voice Search/FAQ platform.
The Senior Technical Project Manager role combines project management and solution architecture of large/complex customer facing projects and/or multiple smaller projects. It includes providing leadership to project staff including solution consultants, programmers, designers, content writers, digital marketing experts to ensure flawless execution of projects. Goal is to meet customer expected outcomes, and deliver projects with the highest quality, on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Lead and/or participate in design and implementation projects to deploy complex web sites with focus on SEO
- Understand customer business requirements and translate to functional specifications
- Work with customer decision makers and relevant stakeholders to define the project charter including vision, needs, scope, outcomes, and deliverables
- Assess project and technical feasibility, dependencies, risks, and risk mitigation strategies
- Develop a detailed project plan
- Ensure resource availability and allocation from both the customer organization and from various Milestone teams. Frequently collaborate with multiple other internal teams
- Coordinate internal resources and if required third party vendors for the flawless execution of projects ensuring that they are delivered with the highest quality, on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish a communication cadence with customer and project stakeholders to provide ongoing project status. Establish escalation management paths
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Track and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 10+ years of experience in customer facing website development projects. Understanding of SEO is required.
- 4-5 years in a senior solution architecting and/or project management role developing large/complex website development projects for customers
- Experience in a digital marketing agency or professional services organization is desirable
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- The ideal candidate must be experienced in customer facing projects, communicating, and negotiating with executive level stakeholders on a customer side and have been a consensus builder and facilitator able to prioritize and resolve conflicting demands and requirements
- Solution architecting and/or technical project management experience in the deployment of websites for large enterprise customers in a complex environment
- Ability to understand the companies and customer’s organization, aims and processes
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working with project teams and account teams. Experience managing teams is a definite plus
- Experience in Change Control Management process and has a solid understanding and experience in managing “Triple Constraints” (Scope, Time, and Budget) on a complex and dynamic project
- Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated advanced negotiation and presentation skills
- APIs and Web services highly desirable
- Digital marketing exposure is a definite plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related engineering discipline OR equivalent industry work experience.