|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Title: UI/UX Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
3 plus years of experience in Angular 5.X and above.
2 plus years of experience in responsive web design and development using Bootstrap. Experience with Material Design for Bootstrap would be an added advantage.
3 plus years of experience in CSS3 and HTML5.
1 plus year of experience in client visualization libraties such as highcharts, d3.js etc.
2 years of experience of writing Angular /Typescript unit test cases using Jasmin , Karma or other equivalent Unit test frameworks.
-> Must have a good eye for design and should create decent, beautiful and pleasant user experience.
-> Must be able to write pages that can load fast. Must be able to achieve Google pagespeed score 90% and above.
-> Must be good in Egnlish as it requires discussion with mutliple teams distributed geographically.
-> Must have basic understaing of how Restful services and Oauth authentication works.
-> Experience with .NET web API is plus. However, experience in Java web services, RoR, node.js or PHP web services will also work.
- Develop front-end using Angular component with Unit test cases.
- Integrate the .NET Core Web Services with Angular front end.
- Participate in Scrum meetings, collaboration with various teams (Dev, QA, Product and BA) .
- Write clean code and achieve 80% code coverage.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of M.G Road, Bangalore, India
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: