Part Time Customer Success Manager
|Title:||Part Time Customer Success Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Title: Customer Success Manager (Part Time)
30hrs/week (Flexible hours)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Key Skills Set:
- 2+ years’ experience in customer facing position
- Undergraduate Degree preferred
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Marketing, Digital media preferred
- Analytical skills
- Serve as a central point of contact while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction for your assigned customer accounts
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, constantly managing customer expectations
- Serve as a first point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate, manage, and drive escalations with Milestone services, sales, and product teams
- Provide proactive status updates to required parties
- Host periodic checkpoint and status calls with customer and internal stakeholders
- Present social and paid media marketing strategies to current and prospective clients
- Monitor performance through regular ROI reports; work with team to formulate strategies to build on strengths and overcome weaknesses
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone Internet Marketing require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check. By applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone Internet Marketing’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications