|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
Job Title: BI Analyst
Location: Bangalore or Ahmedabad
We are looking for a Analytics professional with
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business data analysis skills
- Star data analyst and a great data story teller
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources and channels into meaningful business insights
- Experience in Tableau, Data studio or any popular dashboarding tool.
- Hand-on experience in Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge in digital marketing areas such as SEO, SEM and Email marketing
- Excellent collaborator and liaison among COE teams
- SQL Skills are required
Good knowledge or experience in reporting is a plus. This role will come up with creative ways to demonstrate value of milestone services to clients, troubleshoot data trends related questions in story telling format.
Milestone is excited to bring on this role in Bangalore, India office. This person will work closely with counterparts in India and U.S. and will provide leadership and training. Keeping him/herself current and driving adoption of new innovations in the world of analytics eventually leading to improvement in analytics tracking and reporting to demonstrate true impact of Milestone services.
- Ability to parse and correlate data from myriad sources to generate insights for performance reporting and suggest areas of growth for customers.
- Excellent data story teller will be outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to unravel hidden data stories and communicate same effectively.
- Ability to navigate organization and remove blockers by collaborating with partner teams.
- Ensure high quality standards with great attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of data and KPIs in areas such as SEO, SEM, CRO and Social
- Manage and monitor timelines for major projects and cross-functional initiatives as well as ensure smooth execution of day to day tasks
- Deliver projects on time that include all required specs (including proper tracking).
- Stay on top of latest trends within the Analytics industry as well as ensure we adopt as team and company to stay cutting edge.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams viz digital media, SEO and Design to devise and execute new analytics strategies.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experienced BI professions with a minimum 2+ years of extensive, hands-on experience in business data analysis and developing hypothesis.
- Highly effective communicator with India team, and with the US office.
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to fill missing gaps and find opportunities.
- Excellent project management skills to deliver project on time and within specs.
- Experience in reporting, tracking, dashboarding, data analysis and CRO.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyze and resolve a problem at tactical, functional, and strategic levels.
- Effective communicator, collaborator, leader, project manager and problem solver.
- Experience in Google analytics, Google Adwords and dashboarding tools.
- Skilled at interfacing with clients and understanding their needs.
- Knowledge of hospitality and retails verticals is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics or similar analytics-focused degree
- 2+ years in Analytics/Business Intelligence.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- Work in an innovative digital marketing software + services organization
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program