Business Intelligence Analyst Part Time
|Title:||Business Intelligence Analyst Part Time|
|Department:||IT & MIS|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Job Title : Business Intelligence Analyst Part-Time
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Education: UG –Business, Computer Science, Mathematical or any quantitative science
PG – MBA, MS in Marketing or MS in Business analytics
The Business Intelligence Analyst works very closely with account managers in troubleshooting observed anomalies in data trends by doing in-depth analyzes of data and correlated observations to implementation events, google, algorithm updates, industry trends and changes in internal processes. Team also research and Interpret results of data aggregation, data segmentation and data mining to measure how different brands, chains and properties are doing. The group is the ‘go-to’ team for any client performance related questions as well building complex data science driven prototypes.
We’re looking for a talented and motivated person who will employ a mix of data analysis, pattern recognition and marketing concepts to find answers for analytics and Insights related questions leveraging web analytics, social marketing, SEO and other data sources. Good to have knowledge in Google Analytics and/or Omniture.
Key Skill Set:
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to analyze data and provide insights using Google Analytics or Omniture
- Generate follow-up questions with stakeholders, refine data findings and interpret results to drive data-based insights
- The ability to understand and analyze various business challenges and provide recommendations based on data analysis and other forms of substantiation.
- Design, test, debug, and implement new BI Metrics, Dashboards, Reports, and enhancements to existing BI systems.
- Ability to develop cross channel marketing strategies to improve ROI for clients
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computers, or Mathematics or quantitative area.
- Understanding of marketing analytics concepts.
- Experience of knowledge in Google analytics or Omniture
- Entry level knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures
- Programming experience (professional / academic) in Python
- Data parsing (txt, csv, xlsx)
- Restful API
- Data Analysis in Python
- Connecting Python to Database (batch data processing)
- Automation and Web Scraping
- state-of-the-art technology and solutions drive significant revenue and Return on Investment for our clients. Our software and solutions have garnered over 250 awards from multiple organizations across the globe. Milestone currently works with over 1950 businesses and is a preferred partner for several large hospitality and retail brands and chains.
Milestone has offices in Silicon Valley, Chicago, and Washington DC. Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 and 2014 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was listed in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years in 2014 and 2015. For more information on services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check by applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications