|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Title: Creative Copywriter
Are you a thought leader who can grow our global presence and services? Are you passionate about digital content that reaches customers through various stage of customer journey?
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a strong writing, communication, SEO, organic and paid background. You should be able to develop engaging content strategies to attract and retain customers, be up-to-date with new digital marketing technologies and emerging trends and manage and scale teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness, streamline delivery of services, and support a growing and diverse client roster.
Role & Responsibilities:
This role requires turning strategy briefs into the customer-facing communications that build brand love and drive business goals. We are looking for someone who can strike a fine balance between creative content creation and optimized copy writing while adhering to the brand guidelines. Expected to handle several categories at the same time, constantly coming up with ideas and copy. Need to be comfortable crafting headlines, slogans, catchphrases, straplines and body copy for Omni-Channel.
- Outstanding copy skills with high fluency in written and verbal English
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy without using clichés or redundant language – and open to various iterations of the project
- Must be comfortable working in a highly collaborative creative environment where ideas will be challenged and feedback given
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the capability to adapt
- Should be able to work independently
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations.
- Actively participate in ideation and concept discussions with the creative and management teams
- Carefully read and understand the project scope to ensure that all specific job requirements are properly delivered and time schedules are strictly adhered to
- Will be required to work on more than one assignment simultaneously and must do justice to parallel assignments with attention to detail
- As a team member, sees through the job till the end
- Stay up-to-date with popular culture and trends (in U.S. and UK)
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be passionate about delivering impact through high quality creative writing.
- 3+ years of experience in a brand content marketing, agency copywriting role or in-house creative team
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Creative writing, or a related field (preferred but nor mandatory)
- Basic understanding of SEO and topical optimization (KWs research and semantics) for developing content for Web pages
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing strong copy skills, and the ability to work on both short and long-form content
- Copy led campaigns (paid and organic) that demonstrate the ability to write good headlines, body copy, and taglines
- Experience writing for big consumer brands (preferably hospitality and retail), including radio & film scripts is a plus but not mandatory.
- Strong editorial judgment and writing ability
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity.
- Digital/paid media and social media experience with proven ability to create impactful content within character-limits.
To apply go to: https://jobs.milestoneinternet.com/x/apply/a260wml0jsz5
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of M.G Road, Bangalore, India
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: