|Job Title:||Recruiter/Training Coordinator|
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
Milestone is looking for a recruiter and training coordinator at our Santa Clara office. The role would be dedicated to filling positions across multiple departments between our two offices. In addition to facilitating the recruiting and hiring process, the recruiter will also be responsible for training coordination once the candidates are on board. Training coordination will require overseeing training calendars and ensuring the training process runs smoothly and effectively.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions available across all departments
- Manage all candidates during the interview phase from initial contact through hiring
- Identifying creative recruiting sources to attract qualified candidates
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
- Source candidates from job boards, cold calling, recruiting and internal referrals
- Screen all candidates for experience and cultural fit
- Perform reference checks
- Maintain candidate database
- Work with multiple departments to ensure training calendar is adhered to.
- Daily ongoing maintenance of training calendar
- Manage training invites and room bookings
- Consolidate feedback and apply to future trainings
- Maintain and ensure all necessary materials such as PowerPoint presentations, video files, training exercises, surveys, evaluations, and assessments are always up to date and available to trainees/trainers
- BA from accredited college or university
- 4 to 6 years recruiting experience
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Knowledge of several areas of Search Engine Marketing and Hotel Industry a plus
- Proficient on all Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with an aggressive and proactive attitude.
Milestone Internet Marketing, Inc. is an award winning, full-service online agency /software house for the travel industry. We are a leading provider of Internet marketing solutions. Our services include website design, search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, Web 2.0 solutions such as blogs, online videos, and social media optimization, etc. Our clients include most major hospitality industry brands and resorts. We offer competitive benefits and a great working environment with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow.
The company is growing rapidly and these positions are a result of our fast-paced growth. To find out more about Milestone, please visit us on the web at: www.milestoneinternet.com or visit our blog at http://blog.milestoneinternet.com
Milestone offers a wealth of opportunities to help you advance your career. We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package, along with an enjoyable and rewarding corporate culture.
Top Reasons to Work for Milestone:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing, and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Phantom Stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Annual holiday and employee appreciation party
- Employee of the year awarded to each department (Prizes include Weekend getaway trip for 2 to Tahoe/Napa)
- Breakfast and Happy hour every Friday
- Monthly events – birthday celebration, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings – Bowling, cooking class, city beach, D&B, happy hour, and much more
- Game area – Pool, basketball, ping pong, foosball, and video games
GO BACK TO CAREERS