PPC / SEM Strategist
|Job Title:||PPC / SEM Strategist|
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA and Chicago, IL|
Job Title: Paid Search Manager (PPC)/SEM Strategist
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. Milestone’s portfolio of services include Hotel Website Design, website promotion (organic and SEM), Mobile websites and optimization, social media optimization, and eBuzz Connect™ online reputation monitoring solution. Milestone has won over 50 awards for our products and services which include eBuzz Connect, Customer Websites and search engine marketing strategies. The awards have been won in online competitions such as Adrian Awards, Summit International Awards, WebAward, IMA, W3, IAC, and Davey Awards.
Our key differentiation comes from the integration of our internet marketing and optimization services supported by our strong software and analytics processes. Milestone works with over 1300 hotels and drives over $500M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies.
The Paid Search Manager (SM) is responsible for managing paid search campaigns (PPC, pay per click), banner advertisements service offerings on multiple channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, etc. The SM supports all aspects of paid search from strategy development, implementation, optimization, reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can manage all detailed aspects of client's day-to-day paid search campaign activities with an insatiable desire to learn. The candidate will have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in online marketing with a heavy focus on paid search management across multiple channels. This individual will possess a great depth of tactical knowledge in paid search services, and possess excellent analytical skills.
Key Skills Set:
- Research and strategize paid search campaign plans for our clients
- Manage accounts to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met
- Facilitate the management and growth of paid search accounts and ensure that the expectations of the clients are met
- Analyze and report on Pay per Click campaign results and present to client by documented report and presentations
- Strong understanding and application of paid search and search engine marketing practices
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, and other Paid Search, Web Analytics applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision, within a team player
- Ability to manage working on multiple projects, tasks and changing priorities
- BA from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in paid search operations with an understanding of web analytics
- Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service or Account Management
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) speaker
Top reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, 10 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- Stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast and Happy hour every Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking class, city beach, D&B, happy hour, and much more
- Employee of the year awarded to each department (prizes include, weekend getaway trips for 2)
GO BACK TO CAREERS