|Job Title:||Senior Customer Success Manager ( Account Manager )- SEO|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Senior Customer Success Manager ( Account manager ) - SEO
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Are you looking to grow your career within digital marketing? Do you enjoy working hands on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you!
Our Digital Marketing Account Managers at Milestone manage a portfolio of strategic hotel brands to improve their digital presence. Developing strategy both prelaunch and post site launch to drive ROI for our clients.
- Project management – manage and organize multiple strategic hotel client site promotions
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to improve traffic and performance of websites
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
- Contact and communicate with clients on a regular basis to review website and campaign performances, and ROI, suggesting additional online marketing strategies to increase conversion
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
- Present social marketing strategies to current and prospective clients
- Monitor performance and analyze social media success through regular ROI reports; formulate strategies to build on strengths and overcome weaknesses
Key Skills Set:
- 4+ years experience in customer facing position within hospitality industry (lodging, dining, tourism)
- Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) desired
- Hands on hotel/hospitality marketing experience
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
- Knowledge of and experience in social media marketing (SMM) including : blogging, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and more a PLUS but not required
- Knowledge of SEM, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc) is a plus
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing, and semantic search is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- BA from an accredited college or university
- Hotel marketing and branding experience
- Training/Leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) desired, but not required
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Keyword Research (KWR), Pay-Per-Click campaigns (PPC) a plus
- Experience working in the internet marketing field highly desired, but not required
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone Internet Marketing require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check By applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone Internet Marketing’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
GO BACK TO CAREERS