SEO / SEM e-Strategist - SC
|Job Title:||SEO / SEM e-Strategist - SC|
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
Job Title: Digital Marketing, SEO / SEM e-Strategist - SC
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
- Project management – manage and organize multiple client site promotions
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to improve traffic and performance of websites
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
- Contact and communicate with clients on a regular basis to review website and campaign performances, and ROI, suggesting additional online marketing strategies to increase conversion
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with latest marketing trends and technology
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- BA from an accredited college or university
- Experience working in the internet marketing field highly desirable, preferably within the hospitality and/or travel vertical
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Keyword Research (KWR), Pay-Per-Click campaigns (PPC), etc.
- 2+ years experience in customer service/account management, within hotel marketing experience and/or agency experience
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) speaker
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, 10 vacation days, 5 sick days and 9 paid holidays (per year)
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast and Happy hour every Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking class, city beach, D&B, happy hour, and much more
GO BACK TO CAREERS