|Job Title:||Director of Onboarding|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Milestone is a fast growing, leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal’s fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Are you looking to grow your career within digital marketing? Do you enjoy working hands on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you! Job Summary: Our Account Managers at Milestone manage a portfolio of strategic hotel brands to improve their digital presence. Developing strategy both prelaunch and post site launch to drive ROI for our clients.
Title: Director of Onboarding
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Full Time employee at Milestone Inc.
As Director of Onboarding, the key responsibilities include the following:
Responsible for onboarding all new Milestone customers across different product and services – Website design, SEO, Paid Marketing, Social Media software, Local Search Software, Analytics, etc. Requires the candidate to coordinate with Client Success team, product managers and assign resources, schedule and time frame for onboarding the customer.
1. Project management skills – ability to manage multiple onboarding projects across different products and services
2. Coordination with remote teams across all our offices – Santa Clara, Chicago, DC, and India
3. Resource and schedule planning in coordination with different product teams
4. Establishing goals and targets based on customer requirements as defined in the contracts.
5. Responsible for delivery of onboarding projects on time and within the resources assigned for the project and consistent with customer specifications and contract requirements.
5. Technical understanding of the digital marketing domain
4. Engineering and software background preferred along with project management skills
5. Customer service skills key
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
Competitive salary and compensation plan
Amazing work atmosphere and culture
Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
Top 50 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
Sr. Corporate Recruiter | Office: 408-200-6944
Milestone Inc.| Santa Clara Office
GO BACK TO CAREERS