|Job Title:||Senior Social Media Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Sr. Social Media Manager develops and maintains client’s online social networking accounts (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter) to help saturate the customer journey. Manage & monitor marketing or promotional content for social media outlets including blogs and event calendar. Analyze customer engagement and help deliver maximum value through reporting the impact of social on bottom line. Identify and test new areas for growth of social media.
- Manage promotional content for social media outlets including social channels, blogs etc. working with the Milestone content team.
- Test and execute new social media strategies on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other social platforms to keep our client ahead in the game.
- Analyze and understand the new offering in social space by direct competitors in the market.
- Position social as an essential competent of client’s digital strategy by building case studies and showcasing the impact of social on bottom line.
- Play an integral role in upselling social to new customers along with retaining the current customers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 3-4 years of experience in social media and digital marketing field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using analytics to measure and track success with reach, engagement over time.
- Proven ability to work both in a team setting, as well as independently drive campaign efforts as needed
Communication Skills: Ability to interacts directly with internal & external customers. Ability to explain the use of data in a clear, concise way.
Teamwork: Ability to research and test new ideas related to social media working with multiple teams.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
Stable and rapidly growing company
Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
Phantom stock options
Bonus initiatives offered
Exciting and innovative work environment
Employee referral incentive program
Breakfast every Friday
Happy Hour every other Friday
Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, etc.
Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone Internet Marketing require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check by applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone Internet Marketing’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
GO BACK TO CAREERS