|Job Title:||Director of Sales in the New York/New Jersey remote|
Milestone is looking for a Director of Sales in the New York/New Jersey market to sell Milestone solutions to the Hotel Industry—individual hotels and hotel companies.
Please apply here: http://jobs.milestoneinternet.com/x/apply/a260wmlbkvyi
Milestone provides industry-leading digital marketing solutions—both agency services and proprietary software--to help businesses market to consumers directly. We are seeking a director for our growing hotel business. This position is an exciting opportunity for driven sales professionals to build business within a specific geographic territory.
If you are a successful seller seeking a high-impact role, this is the right position for you. In this role, you will be responsible for selling market-leading digital marketing technology and services solutions to the hotel vertical. Prior experience selling digital marketing technology, software, or services is a must.
- Present prospective customers with our cutting-edge digital marketing software and services including website design, paid marketing, social media, reputation monitoring, and more.
- Research, identify and build relationships and use those relationships to drive new business.
- Understand customers’ business, needs, and how Milestone products and services may fit those needs.
- Articulate product and service details and our value proposition, via web meeting or in-person.
- Work with marketing and development teams to craft customer solutions.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the eCommerce, digital marketing, and retail industries
Key skills required:
- Persistent, persuasive and able to overcome objections
- Strong understanding of the hotel vertical and its omni-channel needs
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience as a strategic seller
- Ability to learn new concepts, products and services
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- 5-10 years sales and industry experience
- Knowledge of Digital marketing industry – Web, Mobile, Local, SEM, Marketing Technology, and eCommerce is a must-have
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Location: Work remotely in the NYC/NJ metro area
- Salary + commission
- Benefits include Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous vacation days and equity
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging retail and banking industries. For more than 16 years, Milestone has been a pioneer and provider of digital marketing software and services, including website design, CMS, mobile sites, content creation, social media management software, reputation management software, SEO and advanced analytics for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 2000 hotels and drives almost $1B in annual client revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for the last several years by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
All positions at Milestone require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check By applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter | Office: 408-200-6944 | Fax: 866-601-6866
Milestone| Santa Clara Office
GO BACK TO CAREERS