|Job Title:||Customer Success Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Customer Success Manager / Account Manager
Santa Clara CA Cannot provide relocation at this point of time .
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Are you looking to grow your career within digital marketing ? Do you enjoy working hands on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you!
Our Account Managers at Milestone manage a portfolio of strategic hotel brands to improve their digital presence. Developing strategy both prelaunch and post site launch to drive ROI for our clients.
Key Skills Set:
- 4+ years’ experience in customer facing position
- BA from an accredited college or university. College Degree is a must.
- It’s a + to have experience within hospitality industry (lodging, dining, tourism)
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) desired
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Serve as a central point of contact while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction for your assigned customer accounts
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, constantly managing customer expectations
- Serve as a first point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate, manage, and drive escalations with Milestone services, sales, and product teams
- Provide proactive status updates to required parties
- Host periodic checkpoint and status calls with customer and internal stakeholders
- Identify enablement goals and plans
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
- Present social and paid media marketing strategies to current and prospective clients
- Monitor performance through regular ROI reports; formulate strategies to build on strengths and overcome weaknesses
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Flexible work hours
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
GO BACK TO CAREERS