|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara, Chicago, and Chevy Chase, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Title: Product Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA (must be local)
This is for a full time (perm) position at Milestone Inc.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to own a segment of Milestone’s product line. The success in this position relies in fully understanding the digital marketing ecosystem and driving growth. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
• Articulate the vision, product roadmap and business requirements driven by intimate knowledge of the customer needs and market opportunities
• Strong technical knowledge together with strong business acumen
• Familiarity with online third party directories such as Google My Business, Facebook Business Manager, Yellow Pages and aggregators
• Provide actionable guidance to Engineering with clear prioritization of development efforts to deliver on their quarterly commitments
• Create and present developer-facing work products (e.g. taxonomies, navigation, page flows)
• Create and present high-quality customer-facing deliverables (roadmaps, user stories, designs)
• Guide the Product Marketing team to identify target customers, develop differentiated product messages, articulate key benefits, and execute go-to-market plans
• BS/BA in a technical field (computer science, or engineering)
• 3-5 years in product management with a track record for launching successful v1.0 enterprise SaaS products, and managing them over multiple releases
• Knowledge of 3rd party REST APIs
• Proven experience delivering beautifully elegant and simple UI, adopted by thousands of users.
• Highly articulate with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Natural-born leader, able to inspire and advocate, internally and externally, with authority
• Proven ability to lead a fast-paced, agile-driven engineering team, based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect
• Experience with wireframing software
• MBA strongly preferred
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
· Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
· Stable and rapidly growing company
· Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
· Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
· Phantom stock options
· Bonus initiatives offered
· Exciting and innovative work environment
· Flexible work hours
· Employee referral incentive program
· Breakfast every Friday
· Happy Hour every other Friday
· Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
· Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
Sr. Corporate Recruiter | Office: 408-200-6944
Milestone Inc.| Santa Clara Office
GO BACK TO CAREERS