|Job Title:||SEO Manager for Enterprise and Hospitality clients|
|Location:||Chevy Chase, MD|
Title: SEO Manager for Enterprise and Hospitality clients
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
Full Time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
About Milestone Inc.
- Milestone is an award-winning digital marketing company, providing state of the art software and services for businesses around the globe. Milestone is looking for an experienced, results-driven executive to lead and manage our team of experts in SEO’s and digital strategists.
- Is responsible for owning, implementing, and scaling all SEO strategies across Milestones client base. This person is also responsible for staying up to date with the latest changes happening in the SEO and digital space. It is not enough to just know about new things, but to truly understands how it impacts Milestone and our clients. We expect this individual to be able to communicate the value and impact of SEO from the executive to the entry level. Lastly, Milestone is looking for someone who has real and tangible hands on experience in the SEO space.
- Develop and execute a cohesive and scalable SEO strategy across all clients
- Improve value from current services by implementing efficient processes & reviewing communication that goes out to internal customers from the department.
- Define and develop scalable ways of executing new SEO strategies.
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments (Content, Product managers etc.) to scale, align, and leverage internal software solutions to execute new features and functionalities.
- Prioritize workflow to meet or exceed department deadlines.
- Analyze client websites and provide well-defined strategies to improve business KPI’s
- Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert for SEO across the company
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of SEO including but not limited to
- Technical: sitemaps, redirects, robots.txt file, canonical URL, pagination, page response codes, meta data, internal linking, schema markup, etc
- Content: keyword research, content formatting, content integration, content strategy, backlinks, etc
- 5-7 years of experience of developing and implementing strategies on SEO.
- Experience working and communicating with developers
- Experience working with large content management platforms (magento, shopify, wordpress, BigCommerce, etc)
- Experience working with medium and large eCommerce clients
- Deep understanding of SEO & social principles, strategies, and implementations
- Strong background working with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Significant experience using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and tag manager to track KPI’s and performance
- Proven ability to manage a team, as well as independently drive campaign efforts as needed
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form lasting customer relationships
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environment
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Amazing work atmosphere and culture
- Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
- Top 75 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
- Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
- Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
- Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
GO BACK TO CAREERS