|Job Title:||Senior Digital Media / Paid Marketing Strategist|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Senior Digital Media / Paid Marketing Strategist - Santa Clara , CA
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Are you looking to grow your career within digital marketing? Do you enjoy working hands on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you!
The Digital Media Strategist will create, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms. Digital Media Strategists are directly responsible for campaign performance and assisting Account Managers with strategy and insights to achieve client’s goals.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY to this job if you have not directly managed AdWords or Bing Ads accounts.
- Create, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
- Create and follow through with projects and initiates that will benefit the majority of clients
- Communicate with Account Managers on a regular basis to review campaign performance, and suggest additional online marketing strategies to improve conversion rates and CPA
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
- Participate in meetings with clients
Key Skills Set:
- 7+ years’ experience in Paid Search or Digital Media specialist role
- Hands on experience with AdWords and/or Bing required
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or Omniture
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science preferred
- Knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo, or DFA (DoubleClick For Advertisers), DSPs (AppNexus, Media Math, TradeDesk or other) is a bonus
- Experience managing campaigns within small business sector or regional B2C companies
- Ability to show the positive impact of paid traffic throughout the customer journey
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
- Knowledge of SEM, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone Internet Marketing require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check by applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone Internet Marketing’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
GO BACK TO CAREERS